NOTICE: The iMelt systems are available by pre-order only at this time due to demand.
The lead-time on the iMelt systems is currently 3-4 weeks, although we are producing, testing and shipping them as quickly as we can.
The iMelt is a digitally controlled wax melter, perfect for small to medium manufacturing operations or the serious hobbyist.
- Fabricated from 304 grade stainless steel, both inside and outside. Built to last!
- Stainless steel ball valve and fitted lid.
- Highly insulated, the iMelt is extremely energy efficient and the outside remains cool during use.
- Digitally controlled using PID and SSR technology for accurate and reliable heating.
- Manufactured in the UK, using UK made heaters and Japanese/German control electronics for years of reliable service.
- Cylindrical interior vessel for easy cleaning.
- 12 months UK RTB warranty.
- IEC connector enabling long or short power leads to be used, according to your requirement.
- In built EMC filter for conducted immunity protection when used at home.
Product Specifics - iMelt 30
Maximum capacity of ~30 litres of molten wax.
430mm x 430mm x 400mm
Please note, although the iMelt 30 has a capacity of 30L, it is not possible to fit a full box of soy wax into the vessel in flake form. In order to melt a full box of soy wax, the first 15kg would need to be added, then additional flakes added as the contents melted. Block and slab waxes are denser than soy wax, so more can be added whilst solid; i.e. a 25kg box of SASOLWAX 6213 or 2 x 12.5kg blocks of EcoSystem RS1 will fit into an iMelt 30 whilst solid.